Thelis is looking for a software developer for its office at Naninne (BE).
With a team of 24 persons in Belgium (Naninne), THELIS' mission is to perform research & development of products and solutions combining electronics and computers.
From first ideas to deployed products, our engineering team will support our customers during the various phases of design, development, manufacturing and after sales
Our expertise covers 4 main application fields
- Software development
- Hardware design
- Emdedded solutions
- Medias and communication protocols
As member of the R&D team, you will be involved in the development of various projects within the following technological environment:
- NET (C#) software development (Windows and Linux Platforms) - Microsoft Visual Studio as development tool
- Database development (MS SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle ...)
- Web services development (.NET, Webapi)
- Web services security (oauth, https,cookies,...)
- Web rich content (HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap)
- Big data experience is a plus
- Distributed applications
- Multi-threaded environments
- Embedded development
- Mobile platforms Linux / Windows Embedded / Android / iOS
- 8 to 32 bits embedded processors (C/C++)
- Telecommunication protocols
- Wide standards: TCP, UDP, VoIP SIP, RTP, ...
- Industry standards: Lonworks, Zigbee, Modbus, CAN, Lora, ...
- Proprietary protocols: over IP, Serial, Wireless, ...
- Master in Computer Science or Bachelor
- Experienced in object oriented technologies covering several of the related domains as described.
- Experienced in defining data-model and/or database architecture and/or .NET architecture
- A previous experience as software developer (.NET) in industrial environment is a plus
- Self-sufficient (able to work at time and independently), bright and alert, openminded, sense of detail, excellent communication skills, able to evolve within the organization and to handle quickly technical responsibilities within a project
Bilingual French and English, Dutch is a plus
- Permanent employment contract including excellent benefit package.
- Nice working environment
- Involvement in a small and dynamic team
- Varied projects and application fields
- Continuous technology background search
To answer to this offer...
Contact Christophe Montoisy
+32 81 40 00 37 ext 932